Jonathan McDonnell Litigation Executive, Military
Jonathan is a litigation executive within the military team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He previously worked within the in-house legal team of a large registered social landlord for a number of years specialising in Housing Litigation, Commercial Property and Debt Recovery.
Jonathan is a Commissioned Officer within the Army Reserves with the Royal Artillery, he is also qualified as a Trauma Risk Management (TRiM) Practitioner following successful completion of the Army’s TRiM course in June 2019.
- Military personal injury
- Employer and public liability
- Non-freezing cold injuries
- Clinical negligence
- Catastrophic negligence
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Bullying claims
- Road traffic accidents
- Since October 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK)
- July 2017-Present: Lieutenant, British Army
- September 2013-October 2017: New Charter Homes Limited
- LLB Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Reserve Commissioning Course, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- Legal Apprenticeship Scheme MMU/CILEx
- Commissioned Officer within the British Army
- MMU Law Society