John Foley Solicitor, Personal Injury
John is a Personal Injury Solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He has an extensive experience in the field of personal injury law.
His range of expertise includes road traffic accident claims, employers’ liability, occupiers’ liability, public liability, product liability and occupational stress.
He is also experienced at handling cases concerning work related upper limb disorder, dermatitis and diseases.
He currently specialises in serious injury in the field of employers’ liability.
His practice has involved claims from the county court to the Supreme Court.
He has also lectured in the past on the topic of personal injury, been involved in media profiled cases and in public and investigative inquires.
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- 2009 – 2010 Thompson Solicitors
- 1997 – 2009 Rowley Ashworth Solicitors
- 1996 – 1997 Simpson Miller Solicitors
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)