Jocelyn Fox Principal Lawyer, Court of Protection
Jocelyn is a Solicitor and Court of Protection Deputy at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cambridge.
She acts as professional Court of Protection deputy for a large number of clients and as a professional attorney and trustee of personal injury trusts.
She specialises in acting as deputy for clients with acquired brain injury but also acts for elderly clients with dementia and other capacity issues.
With a long career behind her, she has also dealt with applications to the Court of Protection for statutory wills, helped create personal injury trusts and tackled other more complex one-off orders.
- Court of Protection
- Brain injury
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chamber and Partners
- Legal 500, 2016: "one of the best in her field in the UK."
- Legal 500: Jocelyn is named as a "leading individual" and is described as "one of the UK’s top-five practitioners in this area."
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 1985 – 2013 Taylor Vinters
- Reading University
- Stirling University
- College of Law, London
- Member of the Society of Trusts and Estates (STEP)
- Deputy Chair of the Mental Capacity Special Interest Group, STEP
- Secretary of the Cambridge Branch of STEP