Jennifer Holdway Litigation Executive, Court of Protection
Jennifer is a litigation executive in the court of protection team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She previously worked for NSW Police Force and spent two years as a Police Prosecutor, prosecuting criminal matters in the Local Court.
- Court of protection
- Criminal law
- Magistrate Carney, NSW Local Court, Australia: "Jennifer is a principled, ethical prosecutor who demonstrates strong core personality traits of probity, honesty and decency."
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2010-2018: NSW Police Force
- MEGT Institute (Sydney), Australia
- Australian Industry Group
- Charles Sturt University, Australia
- NSW Police Force