Jamie Simner Solicitor, Criminal & Misconduct
Jamie is a Solicitor in the criminal defence and misconduct department at our Slater and Gordon office in Birmingham. He works closely with the Police Federation of England and Wales and represents police officers facing criminal and misconduct allegations.
He is experienced in representing clients in a wide range of criminal defence cases at all stages of an investigation and Court proceedings.
He considers advocacy to be one of his main strengths and has experience in representing clients at all types of hearings within the Criminal courts including conducting and preparing complex trials. He has also regularly attended police stations all over the country and represented clients being questioned by the police in interview
Police criminal investigation
- Since 2019 Slater and Gordon
- 2014 - 2019 McGrath & Co Solicitors
- (2017-2018) Cardiff University (Professional) - Criminal Litigation Accreditation (Magistrates Court Qualification)
- (2016-2017) BPP University (Professional) Professional Skills Course
- (2015 Cardiff) University (Professional) Police Station Representatives Accreditation Scheme
- (2013-2014) University of Law, Birmingham (Postgraduate) Legal Practice Course (LPC) & LL.M (Masters) in Professional Legal Practice
- (2010-2013) Birmingham City University (Undergraduate) LLB Bachelor of Laws with Honours – 1st Class Degree
Whilst at university he also completed a summer internship to Oklahoma, United States working with a criminal defence attorney.