Jackie Morris Solicitor, Employment
Jackie is a solicitor in our employment law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has acted as a Shop Steward for the Trade Union USDAW and went on to study to become a solicitor, qualifying in September 2013.
Since then, Jackie has worked on behalf of both employers and employees in a wide variety of employment law cases but now works exclusively on behalf of employee clients.
Sanna Aslam assists Jackie with his cases.
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Disability discrimination
- Settlement agreements
- Unlawful deduction of wages and holiday pay
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Long term absence
- Since July 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2010 - 2016: Southerns Solicitors, Lancashire
- 2010: DWF LLP, Manchester
- University of Manchester: 1st class honours in Modern History and Economics
- Graduate diploma in Law (Commendation) 2009
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction): Manchester Metropolitan University, 2010
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
Recent Testimonials for Jackie Morris
“Jackie I so appreciate the support you have given me and are continuing to give me. I would have been so lost and in despair with everything that has gone on without your advice, you have been a life line to me and I will be forever in debt to you for this. Just to hear your calm reassuring voice on the other end of the phone has proven invaluable to me. It has given me the courage and the confidence to deal with some important issues and enabled me to put things into perspective and see the options I have when really I thought I had none.”
Ms H – Greater Manchester
“From the initial consultation through to conclusion I found Jackie to be extremely helpful and always responded quickly to my contact. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jackie to others going through an employment dispute.”
Ms W, Lancashire
“Thank you Jackie for your support, guidance and reassurance through a difficult time! Your depth of knowledge of employment law lead to an improved outcome.”
Mr C, Manchester