Jackie Morris Solicitor, Employment
Jackie is a solicitor in our employment law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has acted as a Shop Steward for the Trade Union USDAW and went on to study to become a solicitor, qualifying in September 2013.
Since then, Jackie has worked on behalf of both employers and employees in a wide variety of employment law cases but now works exclusively on behalf of employee clients.
Sanna Aslam assists Jackie with his cases.
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Disability discrimination
- Settlement agreements
- Unlawful deduction of wages and holiday pay
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Long term absence
- Since July 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2010 - 2016: Southerns Solicitors, Lancashire
- 2010: DWF LLP, Manchester
- University of Manchester: 1st class honours in Modern History and Economics
- Graduate diploma in Law (Commendation) 2009
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction): Manchester Metropolitan University, 2010
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
Recent Testimonials for Jackie Morris
“I found Jackie to be knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. He took the time to make sure that I understood everything and all communications were clear and relevant. Everything happened when and how I was told it would. Time was of the essence and Jackie picked up on this straight away, responding positively and quickly, getting to a satisfactory conclusion ahead of time.”
“Jackie Morris was unbelievably brilliant. He was kind, courteous and sympathetic to my situation. He represented me well resulting in an excellent outcome for which I will be forever grateful.”
“My son and I are both extremely grateful for the work you did for him. We would certainly not have achieved such a satisfactory outcome without enlisting your help.”
Mr T, North Yorkshire