Jack Mallinson Litigation Executive, Court of Protection
Jack is a litigation executive in the court of protection team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has a growing wealth of knowledge and expertise in trusts and court of protection.
Jack also volunteers as a special constable and holds the rank of Special Sgt. for West Yorkshire Police.
- Court of protection
- Law enforcement
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- Since 2017: Special Sgt. for West Yorkshire Police (Volunteer)
- 2014-2017: Special Constable for West Yorkshire Police (Volunteer)
- LLB at the University of Huddersfield
- LPC at the University of Huddersfield
- Currently studying part-time LLM (Masters - Research)
- Dementia Friend
- College of Policing