Isabel Bathurst Associate, Travel Litigation
Isabel is a solicitor within our travel litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She is an experienced solicitor who deals with catastrophic injury cases involving personal injury and clinical negligence abroad.
- Foreign jurisdiction
- Personal injury
- Head and spinal injury
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2017-2018: Hart Brown Solicitors
- 2013-2017: Pierre Thomas and Partners
- Manchester University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Senior litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of PEOPIL - Pan European Personal Injury Lawyers
- Member of AAJ - American Association of Justice