Irene Loke Paralegal, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Irene is a paralegal within the wills, tax, trusts and probate team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She previously worked as a legal secretary in conveyancing before joining the wills and probate team in 2012.
- Wills and probate
- Estate planning/tax planning
- IHT planning
- Lasting powers of attorney
- 2012-2015: Walker Smith Way
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- CILEx Level 3
- Studied BA Hons (Music Performance) at Manchester University
- Student member of CILEx