Hefin Archer Williams Principal Lawyer, Business Legal Services
Hefin is a commercial litigation lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
His expertise covers dispute resolution between individuals, companies and public bodies throughout the UK.
He specialises in contract and financial matters, including property litigation, professional negligence and chancery matters.
In addition he has expertise in contractual disputes, shareholder disputes of high value and complexity and disputes concerning partnerships.
He has considerable expertise in insurance disputes between an insured and insurer and extensive experience in professional negligence claims.
Hefin regularly advises clients on trust in land matters following the breakdown in relations and on large value contested probate matters.
He provides both legal and commercial advice to clients, a large number of which he has acted for a number of years.
Hefin also advises on a wide range of contentious licensing and gambling premises matters, including licenced premises applications, review and the withdrawal of personal and premises licences.
On top of this, he has a wealth of knowledge of acting for sports men and women in contract negations, disputes with clubs, disciplinary hearings, selection and sponsorship matters.
He is regularly called upon by the BBC to offer expert opinion on legal matters relating to sports law.
- Commercial contact disputes
- Property litigation
- Licencing matters
- Acting for sports individuals on contract and disciplinary matters
- Advising sports clubs and NGB’s
Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
2011 - 2015 Leo Abse and Cohen
1997 – 2011 Dolmans
1995 – 1997 Veale Wasbrough
1991 – 1995 Edward Lewis
- Honorary lawyer to the Institute of Expert Witnesses
- Chair of Badminton Wales
- Chair of Disability Cricket Wales and legal advisor to Cricket Wales on disability, selection and disciplinary matters
- Director of Disability Sports Wales
- Legal advisor to the Commonwealth Board of Wales
- Attending legal advisor at the Melbourne Commonwealth Games on behalf of “Team Wales”
- Vice-Chair of Basketball Wales and officer for Basketball UK
- Chair of Richard Parks world record “737 Challenge” charity
There have been reports of people receiving e-mails from someone claiming to be Hefin from firstname.lastname@example.org. These are not genuine e-mails and you should report this to email@example.com and do not reply.