Faye Paterson Trainee Solicitor, Family
Faye is a trainee solicitor in our family law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London. She advises clients on a variety of family law issues and previously trained in clinical negligence and employment.
- Divorce and dissolution proceedings
- Finances on separation
- Private children law
- Cohabitation disputes
- Non molestation and occupation order proceedings
- Clinical negligence
- Civil litigation
- Tribunal and high court
- August 2015 - Trainee Solicitor, Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2015: LPC at University of Law, Guildford (distinction)
- 2010-2014: Obtained Law degree at University of Surrey - 4 year LLB course which included a year long placement at Russell Jones and Walker/Slater and Gordon during her third year.