Elliott Clifton-Thompson Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Elliott is a litigation executive in our employers' liability team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has 3 years of experience managing serious personal injury civil claims and 5 years' legal volunteering experience with a focus on personal injury and employment law.
- Personal injury
- Serious employers' liability
- Advocacy and specialist drafting
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2016: Mendelson's Solicitors
- 2014-2015: Employment Law Telephone Advice Line
- 2013-2014: Citizens Advice Bureau
- Studied Law at Lancaster University
- Studied the Bar Professional Training Course at BPP University London
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales at Gray's Inn
- Studied Legal Practice Course at BPP Manchester
- Accredited Mediator since 2016
- Member of Grays Inn since 2016
Recent client commendations
- "I was kept informed by Elliott about my case. Elliott explained each step of my case to me. He was very informative and I found him easy to understand and approachable."
- “Always approachable ready to answer any queries. Very professional and helpful. Excellent service and advice offered.”
- “Kept me informed all the time. Very pleased.”