Elliott Clifton-Thompson Solicitor, Personal Injury
Elliott is a solicitor in our employers' liability team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has experience managing serious personal injury civil claims and legal volunteering experience with a focus on personal injury and employment law.
- Personal injury
- Serious employers' liability
- Advocacy and specialist drafting
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2016: Mendelson's Solicitors
- 2014-2015: Employment Law Telephone Advice Line
- 2013-2014: Citizens Advice Bureau
- Studied Law at Lancaster University
- Studied the Bar Professional Training Course at BPP University London
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales at Gray's Inn
- Studied Legal Practice Course at BPP Manchester
- Accredited Mediator since 2016
- Member of Grays Inn since 2016
Recent client commendations
- "I was kept informed by Elliott about my case. Elliott explained each step of my case to me. He was very informative and I found him easy to understand and approachable."
- “Always approachable ready to answer any queries. Very professional and helpful. Excellent service and advice offered.”
- “Kept me informed all the time. Very pleased.”
Recent Testimonials for Elliott Clifton-Thompson
“Thank you so much. I know you will be extremely modest and say it's your job and I know you will also say it's what you get paid for etc. but this has been a very long and sometimes very stressful case drawn out over a number of years now and throughout you have been so helpful, tenacious, supportive and (important to me personally) always available and prompt in returning calls and emails, answering any query (however trivial) I may have had. It is apparent to me that this is a vocation for you rather than just a job and you really do everything you can to ensure your clients are awarded the damages they are morally and rightly entitled to within the legal system. These claims and cases are certainly not for the faint hearted. Your calm and reassuring manner, coupled with the practicality and honesty has been invaluable to me. ”