Elizabeth Morrice Solicitor, Road Traffic Defence
Elizabeth is a solicitor within the road traffic defence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She manages her own case load and regularly assists her team on complex cases.
Elizabeth has experience dealing with a variety of road traffic offences, including speeding, driving without due care and attention, failure to provide information relating to the identity of a driver, drink driving, drug driving, driving whilst disqualified and causing death by dangerous driving.
She joined Slater and Gordon in 2012 as a legal advisor, providing free legal advice on a variety of legal issues to members of trade unions and affinity groups.
Elizabeth is currently studying for the Police Station Accreditation and Representation Scheme and represents clients at Police Stations for interview.
- Driving without due care and attention
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Death by dangerous driving
- Failure to provide identity
- Since 2013: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- Studied Legal Practice Course (LPC) at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Studied Law LLB Hons at Manchester Metropolitan University