Donna Ellis Litigation Executive, Serious Injury
Donna is a litigation executive in our serious and catastrophic injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Liverpool.
She has practised law as a fee earner for 11 years. Initially, she dealt with fast track road traffic accident claims before being given the opportunity to specialise in serious and catastrophic personal injury cases. She has assisted on multiple multi-million pound head injury, spinal injury, amputation and fatal accident cases.
Currently she is taking the non-traditional route of CILEx to qualify as a Solicitor which means she is in full time work and study.
Donna won a chair award for Working Well in the Community and is a committee member of Headway Sefton.
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2010-2013: Goodmans Law
- 2006-2009: Fletchers Solicitors
- April 2006-July 2006: Weightmans
- 2003-2006: Fletchers Solicitors
- Liverpool John Moores University
- The Law Academy, Liverpool
- Graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Recent Testimonials for Donna Ellis
“Wow, I'm very impressed and many, many, thanks Carol.”
Mr T, Liverpool