Debbie Leventhall Solicitor, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Debbie is a solicitor within our wills, tax, trusts and probate team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She deals with many aspects of private client work and specialises in the administration of estates, drafting of wills and the preparation of lasting powers of attorney.
Debbie is a fully qualified Trusts and Estates Practitioner (TEP) having successfully completed the STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) exams.
- Estate administration, including grants of representation
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2017-2018: Latimer Lee Solicitors Limited
- 2014-2017: Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- Studied at the Nottingham Law School
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)