Daxa Kanda Solicitor, Residential Property
Daxa is a solicitor in the residential conveyancing department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She moved into residential conveyancing after working in criminal law at a previous firm.
Daxa handles a caseload of residential purchases including freehold, leasehold and new build. She deals with client care documentation and deals with all post completion matters.
- Residential purchases (freehold, leasehold and new build)
- Land registry
- Transfers of equity
- Drafting declaration of trusts and legal charges
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2007-2017: Cyril Morris Arkwright Solicitors
- 2004-2005: LPC at the College of Law, Birmingham
- 2001-2004: Sheffield Hallam University