David Robert Jones Chartered Legal Executive, Real Estate
David is a chartered legal executive within our property team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has over 40 years' experience dealing with a variety of property transactions including sales, purchases and leases of various types of properties, general landlord and tenant transactions, infrastructure agreements, option and exclusivity agreements and many more.
David acts for a number of Housing Trusts and Caravan and Motorhome Clubs as well as various other clients, both corporate and private. He has previously acted for several large organisations such as the Highway Agency, the HCA, GMPTE and Texaco (Chevron).
David has a professional and contentious attitude and is dedicated to achieving the best possible result for his clients.
- Real estate
- Landlord and tenant transactions
- Infrastructure agreements
- Since 2014: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2000-2014: Pannone Solicitors
- 1989-2000: Hills Solicitors
- 1973-1989: Manchester City Council - Legal Department