Dafydd Roberts Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Dafydd is a legal executive in our personal injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
He advises clients on a wide range of cases involving public and employment liability and road traffic collisions.
Dafydd has previous experience working on multi track cases in serious injury which involved catastrophic brain injuries.
- Personal injury
- Workplace accidents
- Fast track and multi-claimant action
- Public liability
- Road traffic collisions
- Head injury/catastrophic brain injury
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2016: New Law Solicitors
- 2013-2014: GMAC Finance
- Studied at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth LLB Hons
- Ysgol y Preseli, Crymych, Pembrokeshire
- Member of the Cardiff Law Society