Corey Smith Solicitor, Personal Injury
Corey is a solicitor specialising in serious and catastrophic injury cases for Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cambridge.
He has a great deal of experience assisting his own clients with serious injuries in order to achieve successful outcomes for his clients as well as support following the accident.
Corey builds a rapport with his clients and will always fight their corner with tenacity and sensitivity.
Building off his experience working both in-house and in corporate form, Corey has the necessary skills to help clients achieve the best possible outcome.
- Personal injury cases
- Head injuries
- Serious and catastrophic injuries
- Fatal accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2014-2015: Eversheds LLP
- 2012-2013: Legal Department of Toyota (GB) PLC
- Studied at the University of Bournemouth (LLB)
- Studied at the BPP Law School, Cambridge (LPC)