Charlotte Norton Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Charlotte has recently completed her training contract and is a newly qualified solicitor in the clinical negligence department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
Prior to joining Slater and Gordon, she was a paralegal and trainee solicitor in clinical negligence, personal injury and employment law for over 5 years.
- 2019 – Slater and Gordon
- 2017 – 2019 – Equal Justice Ltd
- 2015 – 2017 – Bolt Burdon Kemp
- 2013- 2015 – Seth Lovis and Co
- London Metropolitan University (LPC)
- Leiden University (Erasmus scholarship in European and Human Rights Law)
- University of Oxford (BA Jurisprudence and Law Studies in Europe)