Carla McLawrence Solicitor, Family
Carla is a family solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She has practised solely in family law since 2012, qualifying in 2015. She handles cases concerning all aspects of family law and conducts her own advocacy in children and injunctive proceedings.
Carla has volunteered at Nucleus advice clinic based in Ealing since 2015.
- Divorce and financial matters
- Private children matters (disputes between parents and applications by grandparents)
- Public children matters (social services involvement)
- Domestic violence (protective injunctions - non-molestation orders and occupation orders)
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Advocacy - children and protective injunctions
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2017-2018: IBB Solicitors
- 2016-2017: Hine Solicitors
- 2012-2015: National Firm (based in central London)
- BA (hons) Criminology and Law
- Member of Resolution