Bill Singer Associate, Personal Injury
Bill is a solicitor within the industrial disease team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has extensive experience representing victims of negligence who have sustained personal injury.
Before completing the legal practice course as a mature student, Bill gained 5 years' experience working as a legal clerk in criminal defence in Birmingham. He also became an accredited police station representative which gave him the opportunity to represent clients in police custody.
Over time he has worked in all aspects of personal injury litigation with an emphasis on employers' liability.
Bill specialises in muscoskeletal disease claims.
- Industrial disease
- Muscoskeletal disorders of the upper limb
- MIB applications
- CICA applications
- Personal injury
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2013-2018: Roberts Jackson Solicitors
- 2009-2013: Calibre Solicitors
- 2003-2008: B H Mohammed Solicitors
- Studied LPC at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Studied LLB (Hons) at the University of Birmingham