Bethany Peers Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Bethany is a litigation executive within our personal injury at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She primarily deals with public and occupiers' liability and has over four years' experience dealing with personal injury cases from inception to settlement.
Bethany also has extensive experience dealing with infant claims.
She is currently studying the Graduate Fast-Track Diploma with CILEx and hopes to be a registered Chartered Legal Executive in 2019.
- Personal injury
- Occupiers' and public liability cases
- Animal act cases
- Infant cases
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2014-2015: Clear Law Solicitors
- Currently studying GTFD CILEx
- Studied at Edgehill University
- Associate of CILEx