Barbara Hamilton-Bruce Head of Client
Barbara is the Head of Client at Slater Gordon Group. The ‘client’ function includes client experience, legal client acquisition, media and communications, digital marketing, government relations and brand.
With over 25 years’ experience of operating processes within the legal sector (including private practice, in-house and now within the alternative business structure environment) Barbara is responsible for setting strategy and leading organisational and operational change across the business.
Barbara is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx Lawyer) and a Director of Claims Portal Limited, a not-for-profit organisation responsible for oversight of the claims portal.
- Client experience
- Legal assistance
- Strategy and change management
- Operational delivery
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Group (UK)
- 2014-2016: Slater Gordon Solutions Ltd
- 2013-2014: Quindell Legal Services Limited
- 2003-2012: Accident Advice Helpline Direct Limited
- Studied at the Open University
- Cilex Law School
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives