Aysha Chouhdary Solicitor, Family Law
Aysha is a Solicitor in the family law department at our Slater and Gordon office in Cardiff.
She brings 7 years of prior specialist experience with another well-established family law firm advising on a range of family law matters, including divorces, dissolution of civil partnerships, finances, complex child matters to include cases involving relocation and Shariah issues in respect of family matters.
Aysha’s empathetic approach to sensitive family matters has been appreciated by her clients and she has built a reputation for dealing with matters both pragmatically and robustly on behalf of her clients.
She is regularly featured in local news and has maintained her position in the "30 Young Lawyers to watch" list by WalesOnline over the years.
Additionally, Aysha, is multilingual and is able to speak to clients in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and Pothwari/Mirpuri if needed.
All aspects of Family Law, with particular expertise in:
- Complex children matters
- Co-habitee disputes
- Civil partnerships
- Shariah issues in respect of family matters
- 2019 - Present: Slater & Gordon Lawyers, Cardiff
- 2012 - 2019: Wendy Hopkins Family Law Practice Ltd
- Studied at the College of Law, Birmingham (LPC)
- University of Birmingham (LLB Law)
- Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School (A-Levels)
- Member of Resolution, a national organisation of family lawyers committed to resolving Family Law disputes in a non-confrontational manner.
- Member of the Law Society