Andrew Zajac Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury - Serious Injuries
Andrew is a principal lawyer within the serious injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He specialises in serious injuries such as brain injury and orthopaedic injury.
Andrew is known for delivering clear legal advice in a way that clients understand and goes above and beyond expectations to provide exceptional client care and demonstrates outstanding attention to detail.
Case successes include six-figure awards of compensation for two clients who sustained serious orthopaedic injury (one of which sustained a complicated psychological injury involving pain syndrome) and a seven-figure settlement on a complex brain injury cases in which liability was contested.
Clients describe him as “an excellent lawyer" and approachable and helpful.”
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2004 – 2013 Taylor Vinters
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers 2020: Sources praise Andrew Zajac as "very helpful and knowledgeable." His expertise covers a range of personal injury claims, including catastrophic workplace injury cases.
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Company Secretary for Headway Hertfordshire 2017-2019
Recent Testimonials for Andrew Zajac
“Andrew was sensitive and caring, putting the admin side second to my emotional needs. We were kept in the picture at all times, and were given interim payments when needed. From the very first phone call to receiving the final cheque I couldn't praise Andrew and his team enough.”
Mr Evans, Northamptonshire