Andrew Kelly Solicitor, Civil Litigation
Andrew is a solicitor in our civil litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
He deals with a broad range of cases, including probate disputes, business disputes, professional negligence claims, contract and construction disputes, property litigation, and debt recovery.
Before re-qualifying as a solicitor, Andrew worked in the construction industry for over ten years. This experience served him well, helping to shape his down to earth approach and better understanding of his clients' needs.
- Probate and trust
- Business disputes
- Professional negligence
- Contract and construction disputes
- Property litigation
- Debt recovery
- Since 2015 - Slater and Gordon
- 1999 - 2015 - Pardoes Solicitor
- 1997 - 1999 - Barrington Scholfield
- Post graduate certificate in Applied Contract Law - University of Bristol
- Post graduate diploma in Legal Practice - University of West of England
- Law LL.B (Hons) - University of West of England
- HND Civil Engineering - Kingston University
- Member of the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Practitioners (ACTAPS)
Recent Testimonials for Andrew Kelly
“My wife and I have been very happy with the progress since your involvement in our case and we wish to thank you for bringing it to a satisfactory conclusion.”
Mr Lewis, Flintshire