Amy Dawber Family Solicitor
Amy is a solicitor within the family law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She has experience in working on all types of matters within the realm of family law. She is particularly passionate about matters relating to divorce and the division of matrimonial assets, and private children disputes.
Amy has previously gained experience in wills, probate, and residential conveyancing departments, giving her a good foundation to understanding the wider implications that can arise out of family law disputes.
- Matrimonial finances
- Children matters
- Cohabitation disputes
- Since 2019: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2018-2019: Forbes Solicitors
- 2015-2018: Clarkson Hirst Solicitors
- Studied at BPP University, Manchester
- Studied at Lancaster University
- Member of the Law Society
- Member of Manchester Young Resolution