Amy Bills Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Amy is a solicitor within the clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She qualified as a solicitor in October and completed her training contract with a Shropshire based firm.
In 2015, Amy worked in New Zealand, gaining experience at a variety of different law firms.
- Clinical negligence
- Personal injury
- Corporate and Commercial
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon
- 2016-2018: Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors LLP
- 2015-2016: Gordon Dadds LLP
- 2015: Minter Ellison Solicitors, New Zealand
- 2012-2015: NewLaw Solicitors
- Legal Practice Course - Cardiff University
- LLB Law - Swansea University