Amber Braybrooke Solicitor, Personal Injury
Amber is a solicitor specialising in serious and catastrophic injury cases at Slater and Gordon in London.
She has in excess of 8 years' experience and has concluded thousands of personal injury claims, assisting on many catastrophic injury cases with settlement values in excess of £1 million.
- Personal injury
- Employer and public liability
- Vestibular injuries
- Serious orthopaedic injuries
- Brain injuries
- Psychological injuries
- Since October 2008: Slater and Gordon Lawyers (Previously Silverbeck Rymer/Quindell/Slater Gordon Solutions)
- Studied at BPP Law School, London
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)