Alpa Divecha-Kanji Employment Solicitor
Alpa is an employment solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Birmingham.
She has previously worked in-house for the largest manufacturer of white appliances globally, a Respondent law firm and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Studied at the College of Law, Birmingham
- Studied at the University of Leicester
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2017: Highcross Law Solicitors
- 2012-2014: Capsticks Solicitors
- 2012: Financial Ombudsman Service
- 2011: Office of the Public Guardian
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
Recent Testimonials for Alpa Divecha-Kanji
“Alpa was very proficient in evaluating my case and successfully negotiated an equitable settlement agreement with my employer. I would thoroughly recommend Slater & Gordon for their expertise in employment law.”
“Can I just add a big thank you for your expertise in this matter you have professionally helped me in my hour of need. I will recommend your services to other members of my community if they have any issues like I had once again thank you.”
“I felt I received a very professional service, Alpa and the lawyer previously (who went on maternity leave during negotiations) were very good with the handover and I felt no interruption to the service. Even at the 11th hour with my very insensitive ex employers I was reassured and managed to close the case successfully. I was more than happy to pay the costs charged as it was value for money, well spent. I would 100% use Slater and Gordon again. Thank you.”
Ms R, London