Alicia Townsend Associate, Personal Injury
Alicia is a personal injury associate at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Sheffield.
She deals chiefly with claims relating to employers’ liability but also has vast experience handling cases for road traffic accidents.
In addition, she has a wide knowledge of dealing with public liability claims, occupiers' liability claims, dog bite claims and general negligence claims.
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 1994 – 2014 Irwin Mitchell
- 1991 – 1994 Keeble Hawson
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)