Adam Baker Head of HR
Adam is the Head of HR at Slater and Gordon for the entire UK business and is based in Manchester.
With over 20 years in HR management, Adam has wide commercial experience of organisational development and change in a variety of sectors from retail to professional services. As part of the senior executive team, he creates the HR strategy around the broader business plans and leads the implementation of key people projects.
Supported by the great teams within Organisational Development, Learning and Development, Recruitment, HR Services and Internal Communications, Adam's focus is on providing outstanding support and people leadership to the business.
- Change management
- Engagement and internal communications
- Equality and diversity
- Remuneration and benefits
- Since 2014: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2013–2014: Satellite Information Services
- 2011-2013: Betfred
- 1999-2011: Horserace Totalisator Board (Tote)
- Since 1998: Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)