Why use Slater and Gordon for your Motorcycle Accident Claim?
If you've been injured in an accident on your motorcycle, whether it was caused by another motorist or a fault in the road, you may be entitled to compensation.
To discuss your legal rights to compensation for your Motorcycle Accident Claim, call freephone 0808 175 8000 for a No Obligation, Free Consultation to speak to Slater and Gordon’s award winning Personal Injury solicitors.
- We work on a No Win No Fee basis - There is no financial risk to you.
- Specialist Motorcycle Accident Claim team
- Expert Personal Injury Lawyers in England, Scotland & Wales.
- Law Society Accredited.
- You speak to a lawyer from day one.
- Offices across UK in a location to suit you.
How can Slater and Gordon help?
Slater and Gordon has one of the largest and most experienced road traffic accident departments in the UK, with expert personal injury teams specialising in handling complex motorcycle accident claim cases involving long term programmes of rehabilitation.
Motorcycle Accident Claims we have handled successfully include accidents involving:
- Soft tissue injuries and broken bones
- Brain and spinal injuries
- Injuries of the utmost severity to motorcyclists
- Claims involving uninsured victims and drivers
- Injuries involving pedestrians
- Injuries caused by defective vehicles
- Injuries suffered in road traffic accidents in foreign jurisdictions
Whatever your injury, if you've been injured in a Motorcycle Accident that wasn't your fault, we're here to help.
What is involved?
- Call freephone 0808 175 8000 or contact us online
- Speak to one of our friendly professional personal injury team who will give you clear advice on your case.
- We will assess your case and give you information on financial issues and compensation.
- It may be that you are already suffering financial loss for things like treatment and being off work, we can look at getting an upfront payment to ensure you are not out of pocket.
- We can also get early access to specialist rehabilitation and medical specialists to aid with earlier recovery.