25 November 2016
What Are The Most Common Partnership Disputes?
There are a number of common partnership disputes in businesses and SMEs. Learn more by watching my video below.
Common partnership disputes include the following:
- Allegations of dishonesty
- A partner retaining business profits
- Allegations of disclosing confidential information
- Allegations of disclosing business information to competitors
- A partner using sensitive business information for their own purposes
In the event of a partnership dispute, it is necessary to protect the interests of the partnership.
If you have a partnership or LLP dispute and require practical advice from a commercial point of view Slater and Gordon Lawyers have the tools to help you resolve your dispute in a cost effective and sensible manner.
You can call the partnership and LLP dispute resolution solicitors at Slater and Gordon Lawyers on freephone 0800 049 2540 or contact us online.
Andrew Bogle is a dispute resolution lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Chester.
Related PostsRSS feed
Thursday 17th August 2017
Thursday 26th January 2017