13 June 2012
Business Crime Lawyer speaks on Data Protection & Privacy
Slater and Gordon Lawyer Jeremy Summers will be speaking at the International Bar Association (IBA) conference in São Paulo, Brazil on Friday 15th June 2012.
The conference will be presented by the IBA Criminal Law Section and supported by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum.
• FCPA and the UK Bribery Act with a Brazilian dimension
• Cartel Enforcement
• Organised crime/money laundering
• Data protection/privacy issues in internal investigations
• Fugitives and the law – Interpol Red Notices/extradition
• Cross-border issues in tax investigations.
The event will be attended by criminal defence and regulatory practitioners, prosecutors, in-house counsel, compliance officers, law enforcement officials and auditors.
For assistance call freephone 0800 916 9054 or contact us online and we will call you.
Recent PostsRSS feed
Wednesday 21st February 2018
Monday 19th February 2018