Jeremy will be speaking on the topic ‘Unravelling Complex Financial Frauds: Insider Dealing and Other Share Price Manipulation’. This topic includes:
- Insider dealing
- Assessing the mechanisms of “pump and dump” share funds
- Problems caused by the lack of criminal offences and civil losses
- What are the objectives of FSA Operation Warn?
- The challenges of civil claims and recovery relating to share scams and boiler room fraud
- The role of regulation and enforcement
The event is aimed at solicitors and barristers specialising in fraud, banking litigation and insolvency litigation; forensic accountants and litigation support accountants; in-house lawyers; risk analysts and heads of financial crime; private investigators and other recovery specialists.
To book and to view the full programme, please visit the forum organiser's website (C5 Business Information In A Global Context) for further information.