Slater and Gordon Lawyers can help people in England & Wales who are subject to immigration control who may require care and support services including accommodation from their local authority social services. Call our Human Rights Lawyers 24/7 on freephone 0800 916 9046 or contact us online.
Although we do not deal with immigration law and asylum law and cannot advise people seeking asylum or leave to remain in the UK, we can offer help with:
- Obtaining or challenging an assessment of your community care needs.
- Securing care and support services for unaccompanied children.
- Explaining the links between community care and healthcare needs.
- Challenging age assessments.
- Challenging unlawful policies and procedures.
- Raising human rights arguments about your care needs.
Vulnerable people with care and support needs, who are subject to immigration control or with limited status in the UK, can still access social services support, healthcare and guidance.
There any many funding options available depending on your particular case including No Win No Fee. Your Slater and Gordon Human Rights Lawyer will advise you of the options.
To speak with a Human Rights Solicitor call Slater and Gordon Lawyers 24/7 for a free consultation on freephone 0800 916 9046 or contact us online and we will call you.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers are a multinational law firm with offices across the UK and 1,200 staff across 60+ locations in Australia.
Solicitors at Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK are members of the Human Rights Lawyers Association.