Why use Slater & Gordon for your Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome Claim?
Call freephone 0808 175 8000 for a No Obligation, Free Consultation if you are suffering from Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS), also known as Vibration White Finger.
- We work on a No Win No Fee basis - There is no financial risk to you.
- Specialist Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome Lawyers
- Expert Personal Injury Lawyers in England, Scotland & Wales.
- Law Society Accredited.
- You speak to a lawyer from day one.
- Offices across UK in a location to suit you
Employee Rights after developing Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
Your employer is not allowed to treat you unfairly or dismiss you for claiming compensation for developing Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome.
Businesses are required by law to have Employers’ Liability Insurance to protect against the development of Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome; so it's an insurance company that would pay your compensation, and not your employer.
How can Slater and Gordon help?
Slater and Gordon has a department that specialises in Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome compensation claims. We have expert Personal Injury Lawyers experienced in handling substantial claims for those suffering from Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome.
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome, you may be able to make a Personal Injury claim for compensation.
What is involved?
- You speak to one of our friendly professional personal injury team who will give you clear advice on your case.
- We will assess your case and give you information on financial issues and compensation.
- It may be that you are already suffering financial loss for things like treatment and being off work, we can look at getting an upfront payment to ensure you are not out of pocket.
- We can also get early access to specialist rehabilitation and medical specialists to aid with earlier recovery.