Why use Slater and Gordon for your Food Poisoning Abroad Claims?

Call freephone 0808 175 8000 for a No Obligation, Free Consultation if you or a family member have had an accident abroad and have a travel accident claim.


  • We work on a No Win No Fee basis - There is no financial risk to you.
  • 98 % of our clients would recommend us to their friends or family. 
  • Specialist Lawyers who deal with illness which occurred abroad.
  • Expert Personal Injury Lawyers in England, Scotland & Wales.
  • Law Society Accredited.
  • You speak to a lawyer from day one.
  • Offices across UK in a location to suit you.

How can Slater and Gordon help?

Contracting food poisoning or other illnesses while in a foreign country can be particularly distressing. But if that illness is caused by poor hygiene standards or a lack of care on the part of a tour operator, our experts could help you make an illness claim for compensation.

Whether you are staying in a hotel, a cabin on a cruise ship or in a self-catering apartment, it is your tour operator's responsibility to take all reasonable steps to ensure your health and safety is not put at risk. If they breach or fail in that duty, the specialists at Slater and Gordon will help you pursue an illness claim.

It’s important to remember that laws and regulations vary from country to country. Our specialist holiday accident lawyers will advise you on the necessary steps to ensure your compensation claim is dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible, as well as maximising your compensation.

We have many years’ experience in dealing with compensation claims for both individuals and also on behalf of large groups of people who have all suffered illness while abroad. These larger cases often involve tourists on package holidays who find that they have suffered the same illnesses or, more commonly, who show symptoms of food poisoning.

You can be reassured that you have a specialist team with vast experience dealing with people who have suffered illness abroad helping to pursue compensation. 

Call us on Freephone 0808 175 8000

Call our Specialist Lawyers for a free consultation if you or a family member has suffered food poisoning or illness whilst abroad.