Slater and Gordon Lawyers offer an initial consultation about Fixed Price Divorce. To speak with a Divorce Lawyer call freephone 0808 175 7772 or complete the form on this page and we'll call you.
We offer different levels of Fixed Fee Divorce services to meet your individual needs. This allows you to progress at a pace that is right for you and your family.
We offer a Fixed Price Divorce Lawyer Assisted Service as well as a fixed price fully represented non-contested divorce and dissolution service.
A divorce or dissolution will legally end your marriage or civil partnership.
Unlike many online Divorce services we are not virtual, we are real, fully qualified and highly experienced Divorce Solicitors. We will ensure you are properly advised throughout, and that your case will be supervised by a qualified Divorce Solicitor.
For an initial consultation call our Fixed Price Divorce Lawyers on freephone 0808 175 7772 or contact us online and we will contact you.
Divorce Lawyer Assisted Fixed Fee Divorce
30 Minutes of telephone advice at any stage of your divorce or dissolution. Drafting of your Divorce or Dissolution Petition, Statement of Arrangements for Children form and Application for Decree Nisi / Conditional Order; up to 2 drafts of each.
You will receive a Fixed Fee Divorce pack including:
- A step by step guide to the divorce or dissolution process
- A guide to help you apply for a certified copy of your marriage or civil partnership certificate
- A guide to help you decide whether you qualify for a fee exemption and application form
- A guide to help you apply for personal service of your divorce or dissolution
- A list of all the County Courts in England & Wales and their contact details
- Sample letters for you to use to correspond with the Court and your spouse or civil partner
What's Not Included?
- We will not engage in any correspondence with your spouse or civil partner or their legal advisor
- We will not engage in any correspondence with the Court on your behalf
- This service is not suitable if you need advice in respect of international issues or in the event that your spouse or civil partner is likely to defend your petition
If at any time you wish us to take over your Divorce case on the fully represented basis, or you require legal assistance in addition to the above service; we will be happy to help you.
Fully Represented Fixed Fee Divorce
We conduct your divorce or dissolution for you from start to finish. We draft and lodge all court documents on your behalf and take responsibility for all correspondence with the court, your spouse or civil partner and their solicitors.
What's Not Included?
We will have to take you off the fixed price service in the event of international issues arising in your case or in the event your divorce or dissolution becomes defended.
Flexible Tailored Solution
Our team of expert lawyers is experienced in dealing with complex divorce or dissolution cases involving international or jurisdiction issues and in defended proceedings.
For an initial consultation call our Fixed Price Divorce Lawyers on freephone 0808 175 7772 or contact us online and we'll be happy to help you.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers is one of the UK's largest and well known law firms with offices in Newcastle, London, Manchester, Ashton-Under Lyne, Liverpool, Chester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Preston, Wakefield and Wrexham.