For an initial consultation about cohabiting and home ownership, call the Family Solicitors at Slater and Gordon Lawyers on freephone 0808 175 8000 or contact us online and we will call you.

It goes without saying that increasingly people are entering into different types of living arrangements. Whether you are buying a property with your partner, friend, grandparents or even a sibling; there's always a possibility that your relationship could breakdown. We can help you to protect your assets by recording your share of the property in an Agreement.

If you are in the process of or have already purchased a property with another individual and are contributing different amounts to the mortgage or household bills, you should consider recording your share in a written agreement known as a Cohabitation Agreement or Living Together Agreement. The written Agreement can record the basis upon which you own the property amongst other things. This can be important if there is a dispute about ownership in the future.

Slater and Gordon's Living Together Initiative is intended to protect our client’s best interests when cohabiting or committing to property ownership with a family member, friend or partner.

With three different levels of agreements, our Family Solicitors can offer you a tailored solution that suits your particular circumstances.

Slater and Gordon has the largest team of Family Lawyers in the country and can provide immediate legal representation anywhere in England & Wales. We offer both flexible pricing and fixed fees for all our family law services.

For an initial consultation call our Family Solicitors on freephone 0808 175 8000 or contact us online and we will call you.

Slater and Gordon Lawyers is one of the UK's largest and well known law firms with offices in London, Manchester, Watford, Liverpool, Chester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Preston, Wakefield and Wrexham.