When breast implants or breast implant surgery goes wrong call our Medical Negligence Solicitors for a free consultation. Slater and Gordon Lawyers can provide immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support anywhere in the UK. Call freephone 0800 916 9049 or contact us online and we will call you.
98% of our Clinical & Medical Negligence Claims are funded by a No Win, No Fee agreement, which is formally called a Conditional Fee Agreement. This means there is no financial risk to you.
If you believe that you or a loved one has suffered negligent treatment during or after breast implant surgery we can help. Simply contact us and provide the details of what happened, so we can review your case and help you understand if you have a claim for compensation.
Slater and Gordon can offer home and/or hospital visits for people who cannot come to one of our offices in London, Manchester, Watford, Liverpool, Chester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Preston, Wakefield and Wrexham.
For a free consultation call freephone 0800 916 9049 or start your claim online and we will call you.
Our UK contact centre is open 24 hours 7 days a week.
Common Causes of Breast Implants Claims
There are several things that can go wrong with breast implants. These are all recognised risks, but sometimes poor management of the complications can provide grounds for a compensation claim:
- Capsular Contracture – when the layer of scar tissue that the body normally grows around the implant contracts, resulting in the implant being an odd shape or being hard. This can be very painful and the implant may have to be removed and replaced
- Bleeding into the breast tissue causing swollen, painful breasts
- Infection, which can result in unsightly scarring after the operation
- Reduction/loss of nipple sensation
- Visible implants causing creasing or rippling of the breast.
Immediate legal representation is available anywhere in the UK.
Call our Clinical & Medical Negligence Solicitors on freephone 0800 916 9049 or start your compensation claim online and we'll call you.
Solicitors at Slater and Gordon are members of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel, Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA), the UK charity for patient safety & justice, & the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).