Slater and Gordon are recruiting legal Administrator apprentices to join their Legal apprenticeship scheme, which offers aspiring legal administrators an alternative route into the profession.
Duration: 18 -21 months
Salary: At least apprenticeship national minimum wage
This 18 -21 month scheme is designed to help our successful candidates to develop the legal administration and business skills necessary for a career in the legal industry whilst completing a formal qualification and attain a level 2 Business Administration/Legal Administration Qualification.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated to learn and have a positive, can-do approach. You will have plenty of support throughout your apprenticeship from your mentor and supervisor as well as nominated learning provider.
Duties to Include:
- Providing general day-to-day administration
- Updating information on the Case Management system
- Bundling and indexing legal documents
- Producing standard documentation
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Sorting and distributing post
- Taking and logging new enquiries
- Opening and maintaining client files
- Diary management
- Legal Research
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- It is highly desirable that applicants have a genuine interest in the legal sector and a desire to work in a legal support role
- GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to learn and must be a quick learner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Someone who can use their initiative and thrives in a busy and fast-paced environment
- The successful candidate will need to be conscientious, punctual, committed and articulate; and demonstrate a positive attitude and a commitment to succeed.
Who We Are
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for a formal interview.
If you believe you meet the above criteria then please click the link below to Apply.