Slater and Gordon are recruiting legal Administrator apprentices to join their Legal apprenticeship scheme, which offers aspiring legal administrators an alternative route into the profession.
Duration: 18 -21 months
Salary: At least apprenticeship national minimum wage
This 18 -21 month scheme is designed to help our successful candidates to develop the legal administration and business skills necessary for a career in the legal industry whilst completing a formal qualification and attain a level 2 Business Administration/Legal Administration Qualification.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated to learn and have a positive, can-do approach. You will have plenty of support throughout your apprenticeship from your mentor and supervisor as well as nominated learning provider.
Duties to Include:
- Providing general day-to-day administration
- Updating information on the Case Management system
- Bundling and indexing legal documents
- Producing standard documentation
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Sorting and distributing post
- Taking and logging new enquiries
- Opening and maintaining client files
- Diary management
- Legal Research
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- It is highly desirable that applicants have a genuine interest in the legal sector and a desire to work in a legal support role
- GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to learn and must be a quick learner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Someone who can use their initiative and thrives in a busy and fast-paced environment
- The successful candidate will need to be conscientious, punctual, committed and articulate; and demonstrate a positive attitude and a commitment to succeed.
Who We Are
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for a formal interview.
If you believe you meet the above criteria then please click the link below to Apply.
Apply for the Legal Administrator Apprentice role we have in Cardiff
Apply for the Legal Administrator Apprentice role we have in Manchester