We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to run the HR service delivery in our Watford office. In this role you will be building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and provide a responsive and proactive HR service across the full employee life cycle.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. We’ll also need you to have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Proactively contributing to the delivery of people improvement initiatives such as performance management and engagement
- Contributing to projects within HR or cross-functionally
- Proactively managing all people related matters or ER issues for managers and employers, providing coaching and utilising technical skills
- Providing timely and accurate management information and payroll information
- Identifying solutions to continually improve people plans
- Providing operational and commercially sound HR advice to internal stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to support client groups achieve their business objectives through HR initiatives
- Providing support to managing absence and liaising with line managers, offering constructive solutions to attendance issues
- Managing maternity, paternity and adoption leave matters
- Supporting the performance development review cycle including the collation of data
- Experience working within a HR Department in an advisory capacity ideally obtained within a legal sector or Professional Services environment
- CIPD qualified is preferable but not essential
- Up to date knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Strong business acumen with a commercial focus
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates energy, a sense of urgency and pace whilst delivering high quality service
- Planning – anticipates obstacles and arranges resources to overcome them
- Positive about change and helping to support the business during transformation
- Exceptional organisations skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A strong team player with a flexible approach
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number AL5087.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.