Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors.
Our advisors are the first point of call for anyone who needs legal support or guidance so we need individuals with exceptional customer service skills and a genuine passion for delivering a friendly and helpful experience over the telephone.
In this role you will be responsible for taking details of potential personal injury claims to determine whether there is a genuine compensation claim. You will be responsible for assessing the validity of the claim and providing guidance to our potential clients on how we can help them.
The overall aim is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction whilst taking the client through their personal injury journey.
Responsibilities to include:
- Receiving new claim instructions via telephone and email
- Collating detailed information with accuracy
- Liaising with Insurers, local authorities, solicitors to help establish the evidence
- Maintaining communication with the client throughout the claim
- Organising recovery for all customers where required, allocating repairs to the associated branded repairer and ascertaining which route a claim will take fault or non-fault
- Preparing the client summary in order to progress the claim
- Conducting LVI/Fraud checks and verification on RTA claims to satisfy validity of the claim
- Previous insurance or legal experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong polish language skill
- A genuine desire to provide an excellent service every time
- An excellent level of attention to detail
- Proven relationship building
- Clear and empathetic communication skills
- Team spirit and can-do attitude
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Shift patters are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm or 11:30am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 3pm or 11am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm-6pm. Weekend days are on a rotational basis on average 2 per Month and if you do work one you will receive a day off in lieu.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number KO5171.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.