Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join our New Client Services Team based in our Watford office. In this role you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of customer experience to all internal, external and third party customers by developing a highly engaged coaching culture within your team and embracing the Operations ethos of having an open and enjoyable working environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for those with previous customer service experience who are looking to develop a rewarding and successful career with a leading UK firm.
Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for managing and leading a team of Advisors.
- Supervising, managing and motivating team members
- Direct daily team leadership and coaching
- Effective day to day management of workflows within the Contact Centre
- Managing and maintain the team’s resource, hours and service level plan, ensuring that the right number of agents are available at all times to cover operations
- Conducting regular (weekly, monthly and annually as agreed) 121 and performance reviews to ensure that colleagues are fully supported as they deliver their agreed objectives and have a clear development plan in place
- Building relationships with internal business partners in order to review ways of working to enable continuous improvements to create a greater customer journey
- Ideally will have front line management experience in a customer centric organisation.
- Previous knowledge of working within a contact centre team
- Understanding of contact centre systems and processes
- Clear, concise and confident communication style
- Strong experience of working in partnership with leaders and colleagues to drive results
- Ability to present at all levels; verbally, in writing and in presentations
- Self-motivation to drive own and team objectives to conclusion
- Empathy and strong level of employee engagement
- Highly organised able to manage own time and workload and that of their team
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number KO5527.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.