Client Care Team, Watford
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an award winning legal firm? Are you passionate about service quality and thrive on solving problems? As one of the country’s largest legal firms, we help 1,000’s of clients daily, but, occasionally things can and do go wrong. We’re committed to putting them right quickly and need a dynamic, customer-centric client care representative to join our small team based in Watford. We work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You’ll need to analyse information swiftly, communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively, and ensure that the correct resolution is achieved for our clients, every time.
- End to end complaints management for client and non-client complaints within the business
- Liaise with clients to understand (and potentially resolve) their concerns, and positively manage any complaints
- Assist with investigating complaints and drafting written responses
- Analysis of case files to identify issues or concerns and recommend remedy
- Communicate with Fee Earners and Solicitors to query case history and discuss resolution
- Keep clients informed throughout the process to ensure their expectations are managed
- Previous customer complaints experience within a fast paced environment
- Good organisation and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Initiative and the ability to adapt quickly to different situations
- Common sense approach to problem solving
- Conflict resolution and/or active listening skills crucial
- Experience within the legal sector would be extremely beneficial, but not essential
What we offer in return:
In return, we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world-class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number KO4292.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.