Slater and Gordon wish to appoint an NQ Solicitor into our Family team, to be based in Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly established team of specialists, based in our flagship offices.
Responsibilities to include;
- Maintaining a mixed caseload
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively and ensuring that set deadlines are met
- Providing the highest level of client care, advice and representation to our clients
- Building relationships with internal and external parties
- Actively role modelling our values of ‘Do it Right’, ‘Take the Lead’ and ‘Work Well with Others’
- Training within the area of Family Law and a solid understanding of Family matters.
- Someone with good commercial awareness
- In terms of the key competencies that are required in this role, we are looking for someone who is proactive and who has the ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively
- Finally, you must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting GM5105 in the subject line.