Slater and Gordon wish to appoint a Senior Associate who will be responsible for all aspects of Family work including providing top-level technical expertise and guidance to other team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to work as part of a wider group who collectively are experts in every aspect of Family law and nationally recognised as leaders in their fields.
Responsibilities of the role;
As a Senior Associate at Slater and Gordon you will be responsible for;
- Maintaining a caseload and overseeing the file management of complex business cases
- Collaborating with other senior leaders to ensure that financial targets are met in line with budget planning and forecasting
- Delivering work to yourself and the team through engaging proactively in business development to supplement the substantial work volumes brought in by the firm
- Meeting financial targets
- Supervising other fee-earners
- Working with our fee earning community to manage appropriate caseload levels; type, quantity and complexity
- Assisting with the delivery of appropriate learning, coaching and positive development practices where required.
- Undertaking regional business development initiatives to help build the practice profile and attract new business.
- Complying with National Practice Standards
We are looking to recruit an accomplished Employment Solicitor who is able to demonstrate the following -
- Significant knowledge and experience within the area of Family Law
- Previous, proven supervisory experience
- The ability to successfully manage an individual billing target
- Experience of working to key performance indicators
- A willingness to actively drive and encourage cross referrals
- The desire to add value in relation to the streamlining of internal process and procedures
- An adaptable approach and the ability to foster a culture of positive change
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number GM5047.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.